Sunday, June 17, 2012

Happy Father's Day!

I know I wrote that our primary would be singing Love At Home for Father's Day, but our primary president suggested this song instead:  My Father Taught Me.  Our Jr. singers were so cute singing Daddy's Homecoming and the Sr. kids did this one in Sacrament meeting today.  It turned out very nice.

For singing time I reviewed Nephi's Courage using these awesome pictures.  I had the younger kids put the pictures in order as we sang the song.

And then, because it's Father's Day, I had the kids put together a picture of a dad as we sang some of their favorite songs.  I really like how the dad turned out; it just seemed to capture the expression I see on so many fathers.  I also took it into the nursery and they loved it, too.  Of course, I can't take full credit for it because I found the idea here.  Happy Father's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment