Saturday, June 8, 2013

June Singing Time

I'm a week late for June.  Last week (6/2) we went over the Father's Day medley we're singing in Sacrament Meeting on the 16th (found HERE) and we also reviewed We Thank Thee O God for a Prophet by using idea #5 found on THIS PAGE at lds.org.  The kids remembered it from before and it was a fun review day for them.

Tomorrow (6/9) we'll sing the Father's Day medley once or twice.  They know it pretty well now so I won't spend much time on it.  After that we'll review the first verse of If the Savior Stood Beside Me with the idea from a blog called "What These Hands Do" found with THIS LINK.  If they remember it well enough we'll go on to the second verse.

On Father's Day (6/16) we'll be singing Families Can Be Together Forever in Jr. Primary and the Sr. Primary will review We Thank Thee O God for a Prophet and If the Savior Stood Beside Me.  I'll probably use the same silly dad picture I used last year because it's cute and I already have it. This day is also my due date for baby #6! so I don't think I'll be around to lead the singing for the rest of June and I'll have a substitute for July and August as well.  If you don't see any new posts from me, this is why.  Have a good summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment